Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Step

Hello Internet or as my co worker likes to call it the “internets”. I have always hated the written word through school English was always my worst subject. In an effort to better my use of my mother language and increase my typing skills I am going to be writing movie reviews. I will pick one move a week to review from either theater releases or DVD rental. I am an amateur film maker who hopes to get into films one day. I love this media and I have always used movies as an escape.

I have a wife and two kids (both boys 13 and 5). As you can guess my going to the movies time is limited, so me and Netflix have gotten to know each other really well. Well I will go watch a movie and tell you how it turns out. Please feel free to suggest a movie I should watch I am open to any genre.

Good watching.

No comments: