Saturday, December 4, 2010

Name Change

I am going to start doing something I have not done in a long time. I am going to start going to a movie every weekend. I plan to hit the matinee and see what is playing next. I used to go to the Post Theater in the army and just go to see whatever was playing. I had no expectation of the film I just went to be entertained.

I have lost touch with that hobby so I am going to get back into going more often. I plan to dedicate my life to the study and appreciation of film as a media source and as an art form. I am going to also try and get back to improving my written communication skills. I have started back to school and I am working on getting an Education to become a film professor in a collage. It has taken me 41 years to final know what I want o be when I grow up, better late than never.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck with it!

Fat Samurai said...

Thank you, I am loving this romance I am having with movies. Going to see whatever is next is a bit like falling in love you accept them with all of their good qualities and their bad. Keep watching movies.