Sunday, October 28, 2018

What is Showing Next Refocus






I have been focusing on a few other projects recently but I am rededicating myself to this blog. I get the most enjoyment from talking and writing about movies. I am going to be posting more often as well as adding a few more fun events and activities where we can share movie going experiences. 

I am still contributing to different publications so I am going to start back posting to catch up with the work that is out there but I am going to be posting more here on my own slice of cyberspace.

I have gotten back from the Telluride Horror Show 2018.  I'll start there with a recap of the absolutely best weekend ever in Horror films. 

If you have any suggestions on films or film-related activities coming up send me an invite I would love to review it and post it here. 

Also going to rearrange the blog a bit please excuse our mess. 

I look forward to talking with you. 

No comments: